How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

Ow noe ! It keep goign !!1

Haha, priceless. Newgrounds is full of tards who downvote movies based on the content, no matter how good it is.
Sometimes they even group, thinking that they are a uber faction or something and that yelling about a couple of flash movies and authors make them cool, this is rather silly.

Oh and by the way, "Lol you sukd this mofee iz stil goign!!!!! I dun get it do I hav to cloze it or something when Im finishd wit it ? I hav been watching it for 15 hourz streight!!!!11"

EvilBerryClock responds:

I'm a clock, I have to deal with loads of those idiot reviewers like ones saying

"it's clock so it must suck"

pretty stupid
thanks for the review

Miss.Dynamite XVII Miss.Dynamite XVII

Newgrounds never cease to amaze me.

I'm getting a hard time to believe that the last 4 reviews are serious.
"NO PRON THIS SUX -.- FRENCH FUCKER" How low it will get ?

Good job on your movie, glad to see some new Miss Dynamite movies. Your art is excellent as always.

Cool Things 045 Cool Things 045

So typical that it hurt my rectum.

Ooooh, a nice looking preloader ! Quick I must vote 5 before it gets protected so I get my point.

Fail, Newgrounds. Fail.

AubergineLock responds:

What he said.

Warhammer Shooter 2!!! Warhammer Shooter 2!!!

A pretty nice game.

I liked it from start to the end. Putting several scenarios toghether is not a bad idea, and you could give different challenges. Nice choice of audios too, it went well with the scene.

Now back to flaming some grots.

Passion Of The Clock Passion Of The Clock

A fun movie, with scary reviews

I can't believe that in 2004, people still yell that you will go to hell and god will punish you. This is pathetic.
Wake up people ! Religions don't have the answers to your problems !

Nice way to end it too.

EZ3 Ware! EZ3 Ware!

I likey

Funny and fast game to play, a bit hard to understand at first but it's a part of the challenge.

I liked. Even if I couldn't get an higher score than 7.

Snc & Kncknls - Sky Sanctury Snc & Kncknls - Sky Sanctury

Whoa !

Oh my Machine God ! The nostalgy...

The Final Day The Final Day

ROX !

Until now I never heard such a good Sonic 3 remix.

Purity seal for joo !