How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

Ow noe ! It keep goign !!1

Haha, priceless. Newgrounds is full of tards who downvote movies based on the content, no matter how good it is.
Sometimes they even group, thinking that they are a uber faction or something and that yelling about a couple of flash movies and authors make them cool, this is rather silly.

Oh and by the way, "Lol you sukd this mofee iz stil goign!!!!! I dun get it do I hav to cloze it or something when Im finishd wit it ? I hav been watching it for 15 hourz streight!!!!11"

EvilBerryClock responds:

I'm a clock, I have to deal with loads of those idiot reviewers like ones saying

"it's clock so it must suck"

pretty stupid
thanks for the review

Miss.Dynamite XVII Miss.Dynamite XVII

Newgrounds never cease to amaze me.

I'm getting a hard time to believe that the last 4 reviews are serious.
"NO PRON THIS SUX -.- FRENCH FUCKER" How low it will get ?

Good job on your movie, glad to see some new Miss Dynamite movies. Your art is excellent as always.

Cool Things 045 Cool Things 045

So typical that it hurt my rectum.

Ooooh, a nice looking preloader ! Quick I must vote 5 before it gets protected so I get my point.

Fail, Newgrounds. Fail.

AubergineLock responds:

What he said.

F U Clock - Ep. I F U Clock - Ep. I

Haha Apocalypse !

Nicely drawn and animated graphics, and nice jokes too.

Holy missions and Clocktopia means failure, everyone should know that.

My clock day 2k4 movie! My clock day 2k4 movie!

Not bad

Nice short, you can't lose with a bolt pistol !
Happy Clockday.

Hereticus Hereticus

Scourge and purge !

Great drawing, excellent animation, nice choice of audio and a style that throw you in the ambience... We have a winner.

By reading the other reviews I see that you plan to make more. I say go for it. :)

forsterbar responds:

Thanks a tonne dude... and as a direct result of all these positive reviews, a second one is already in the works. Cheers again.

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!! Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!!

GLFARGH ?

God damn that was good. Oh noe, house getting deleted by toast !

Can I blink now ? My eyes hurt. *pop* Oops they exploded.

WTFNOOB TT: Knox WTFNOOB TT: Knox

Come everyone !

Ladies and gentlemens ! Come and see the wonders as Wade Fulp completely ruins the whistle system by letting the highly informed NG BBS users decide if a flagged movie should be deleted.

Discover the people who wanted it deleted because 'it was annoying', 'it was stupid' or ' ' !

HAPPPY HAPPY JOY JOY PEOPLE !

Where are my pills...

CC / LL Collab of Sadness CC / LL Collab of Sadness

Nice collab

A good collab with well placed humor, except for the ending, that ruined it all. All the parts went together well, and bravo to all the artists for that.

I'll wait for the next one, Bgryder.

bgryderclock responds:

{{{Bolti)))) :D

Decepticon be Slippin'... Decepticon be Slippin'...

Yay, phat lewt !